Undead Blackout is a top-down arcade shooter inspired by classics like Smash TV and Resident Evil as well as many TV shows and films featuring those pesky zombies! It was first released on Steam back in February 2017 and is currently undergoing a huge reboot in preparation for its debut on Xbox One in 2020.
- Undead Blackout: Reanimated Edition Has Launched On SteamJune 26, 2019Undead Blackout: Reanimated Edition Has Launched On Steam The definitive version (for now) After twelve months of dicking around and wasting time on boring “actual life stuff”, finally I have had the […Read More]
- It’s Another Update That Isn’t Really Saying MuchJune 17, 2019It’s Another Update That Isn’t Really Saying Much Yeah not much has happened. Again. Back in February (my god that was ages ago) I wrote a blog about actually getting off my arse […Read More]
- Menu’s, Highscores and Other Super Boring Undead Blackout TasksJuly 2, 2018Menu’s, Highscores and Other Super Boring Undead Blackout Tasks Menu’s are hard Our previous blog some 7 days ago was all about how we are moving into the Alpha build of Undead Blackout. The […Read More]
- Moving Into Undead Blackout’s Alpha Build. Again.June 19, 2018Moving Into Undead Blackout’s Alpha Build. Again. One day I will finish this game. One day. We announced the other week that Undead Blackout was getting a massive overhaul so I should probably let […Read More]
- Undead Blackout Is Not Totally Dead Just YetJune 5, 2018Undead Blackout Is Not Totally Dead Yet Is it Undead though? It is safe to say that Undead Blackout has not been a huge success and this should come as no surprise to anyone at all, least of all me. […Read More]