WELCOME TO 4MB INTERACTIVE!
A tiny little indie dev based in North London, making games for mobile, PC and console with Unreal Engine 4.
Latest News & Devblogs
- It Is Almost Time For OmvormJuly 25, 2018It Is Almost Time For Omvorm By Tom Gilchrist – 24th July 2018 Remember our little Unreal Engine Spring Jam entry that is coming to Nintendo Switch? Omvorm? Well it is very nearly ready. But you guessed that from the title. It has taken a ...[Read More]
- Menu’s, Highscores and Other Super Boring Undead Blackout TasksJuly 2, 2018Menu’s, Highscores and Other Super Boring Undead Blackout Tasks By Tom Gilchrist – 2nd July 2018 Our previous blog some 7 days ago was all about how we are moving into the Alpha build of Undead Blackout. The basic blocks were there but ...[Read More]
- Shape Shift Is Transforming Into OmvormJune 25, 2018Shape Shift Is Tranforming Into Omvorm By Tom Gilchrist Remember that UE4 Spring Jam game that I bashed together in like 3 days? We didn’t win or anything but that is fine, I am not sad. Honestly. Shape Shift is a great little game and with a ...[Read More]
- Moving Into Undead Blackout’s Alpha Build. Again.June 19, 2018Moving Into Undead Blackout’s Alpha Build. Again. By Tom Gilchrist We announced the other week that Undead Blackout was getting a massive overhaul so I should probably let you know how that is going., right? Doesn’t really matter what ...[Read More]
- Undead Blackout Is Not Totally Dead Just YetJune 5, 2018Undead Blackout Is Not Dead Just Yet By Tom Gilchrist It is safe to say that Undead Blackout has not been a huge success and this should come as no surprise to anyone at all, least of all me. When the game first released on February 3rd 2017, I was ...[Read More]